was established on the basis of deep building knowledge and a shared vision of personalised client service, integrity, and high-quality workmanship.
Director, John Harris, established Dirsell Constructions in 2016. With over 12 years’ experience in the construction industry, John has worked on a vast array of projects ranging from complex heritage listed homes to detailed Buddhist Temples. John has a long family history in the building industry, naming the company after his grandfathers, Dirk & Selwyn, who were both builders.
Today, Dirsell Constructions is at the heart of a complete building service, including architects, interior designers, and trades. John takes the time to meet with clients and personally discuss their project from the ground up. Every build is approached with the same level of professionalism, individuality and commitment to quality. Dirsell Constructions is a registered building professional with the Queensland Building & Construction Commission, is also a member of both the HIA & Master Builders Association.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Dirsell Constructions is a leading renovation and extension specialists for Brisbane’s inner suburbs. We have complete confidence that your house will be renovated to the highest possible standard.
- Dirsell Constructions produces exceptional quality in all aspects of the renovation.
- Dirsell Constructions promises the project will be delivered on time, within budget and with no hidden costs.
- Dirsell Constructions uses the industries best highly qualified building contractors.
- We will always keep you informed through our online project management system. You will be kept up to date on the progress of your renovation, advised when selections need to be made and regular progress photos will be uploaded that can be seen wherever you are via an app on your mobile device.
- We are a proud member of Housing Industry Association & Master Builders Association.
- Dirsell Constructions offers a preliminary service to our clients and this includes all architecturally designed plans, council approvals and all relevant documents to get your project completed hassle free. We offer the assistance of an interior designer to make it easier for your selections and choices.
- Dirsell Constructions sites are all compliant with OH&S requirements and we ensure all insurances including public and product liability and home warranty insurance are taken care of.
- Dirsell Constructions has a 6-year structural warranty and a 1 year non-structural warranty period.
THE DIRSELL DIFFERENCE – OUR GUARANTEE TO YOU!
In our pursuit to deliver superior quality and the highest level of customer satisfaction, Dirsell Constructions guarantees:
- To complete your project on time and defect free.
- 90-day maintenance period, upon final inspection.
- Quality Assurance Check List to eliminate the smallest of deficiencies.
- To build your home with the utmost skill and quality.
- Frequent progress communication and support, so you become a part of the building process.
- Your vision will be our priority.
- To supply up-to-date photos at all stages of the build.
- The opportunity to frequently visit your home during the construction.
- All contractors are fully licensed and insured.
- •Process and coordinate regular walk-through’s during important stages.